Oracle Database Administrator
Location: Sterling, VA
Work Authorisation: US CITIZEN
We are seeking a talented Oracle DBA who has experience in performing the following activities:
· Install, setup & configure Oracle 11g and 12c databases in development and test environments.
· Manage/Own complex tasks requiring cross-team coordination.
· Effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues
· Provide operational support Oracle 11g / 12c databases
· Very good understanding of Oracle design, architecture, security & performance tuning
· Skilled in SQL, PL/SQL, Perl, Linux shell and Windows scripting
· Oracle on Unix/Linux, SQL script, PL/SQL oracle program language, RMAN, TOAD
· Experience with Oracle 11g / 12c
· Experience with Red Hat
· Good analytical and troubleshooting capabilities
· Good problem-solving skills
· Well organized and detail-oriented
· Experience working with Agile Software Development Teams is preferred
· Excellent interpersonal/team skills
· Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
· Minimum 3 years of experience in extensive fully dedicated to the development and test support.
· Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Computer Science or Math preferred), or equivalent experience/combined education
US Citizens able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance